Our purpose is to provide you with the specialized services required to give you a beautiful and ideal funeral service. Our staff is compassionate and caring for your needs and will help you through this difficult time with step-by-step, detail-oriented services. We are proud to assist you in remembering your loved ones through comprehensive funeral arrangement services and compassionate care for you during this sad time. Whether you choose cremation or burial, we will liaise with the crematorium or cemetery of your choice to ensure that everything goes as planned for your loved one.
Interested in pre-arranging your funeral service? Don’t leave it to your siblings or children. Choose the flowers and services that you want your loved ones to remember you by through our pre-arrangement services.
Don’t know where to go or what to do after a loved one dies? Call Brown Family Funerals and we will be happy to consult with you and figure out the right course of action. We will help you arrange the proper funeral date, services, time, burial and more. We have decades of experience working as the liaison for our funeral home and local burial services. You can count on us to guide you through this difficult time.
• Arrange catering or function for wake
• Personal and professional mortuary care and dressing
• Liaise with coroners, doctors, and hospitals
• Arrangement of venue, church, chapel, clergy, celebrant, florist, caterers, piper, balloons or any other wishes
• Complimentary memorial book
• Place funeral & death notices in desired newspapers
• Collection & registration of medical certificate
• Arrangement and care of donation envelopes on day of service
• Arrangement of music, photography and photo presentation
• Service booklets & memorial cards
We also offer a wide selection of Expression
Coffins to properly bury your loved one. Whether it is an open casket or closed casket service, our selection features beautifully designed coffins to remember your loved one.